Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm still alive!

This post is not coming from a sentient computer, cryogenically frozen head in a jar, consciousness uploaded to the Internet, nor from any another dead-reaching-out-into-life kind of thing. I'm still alive, promise. I've just been spending all my available pain-free time working on my main venture - Tipsy Sheep Yarn - so that I can have everything for the business squared away before my surgery renders me unable to work.

I should be able to get a few reviews done before I go under the knife in the second week of March.  And I plan  to watch lots and lots of X-Files during my recovery. I'll at least get EBE up for you, which has been sitting half finished in the queue for nearly a month now. Promise.

To reiterate. Not dead. Just hurting. Sorry.

4 comments:

  1. Feel better! We're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're not dead, and as a fellow yarn enthusiast I understand the need to tend to the business side of things. I hope the surgery goes well! They're not going to put a salamander hand on or anything, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all your reviews over the last week or so - during my umpteenth rewatch of TXF (watched Young at Heart today) - thanks for making me laugh so much :) I know it's a long time ago now, but if you ever come back to this and post more, I'd definitely read them.

    ReplyDelete